Choosing a Scrubber Dryer?
Scrubbing and drying in one pass
Years of industry-leading experience have taught us how to make Scrubber/Dryers capable of doing an excellent job of cleaning floors. They are simple to operate and produce consistently good cleaning results regardless of operator.
Although our Scrubber/Dryers are built to last, they are easy to maintain and service.
The Nilfisk products range from small cabled walk-behinds for hard floor cleaning in small areas to large battery-powered ride-ons that clean up to 6,200 m² per hour. In short, products for cleaning everything from light commercial areas to industrial premises.
Types of Scrubber/Dryers we offer:
- 240v mains-powered > simple to use and ideal for smaller areas
- battery powered walk-behinds > typically suited to medium-sized areas
- battery powered ride-ons > ideal for large areas and with very high productivity and flexibility
- all are flexible in use and boost productivity for a relatively low investment.
No matter what your choice: all our Scrubber/Dryers scrub the floor quietly, efficiently and quickly, vacuum up liquid and leave the floor dry, streak-free and spotlessly clean – all in a single pass.
Scrubber Floor Types
Scrubber Pad Types
Scrubber Dryer Brush Guide
Easy maintenance for a Scrubber Dryer
All Nilfisk machines have been built for easy maintenance and maximum up-time – enhanced by features like:
- easy access to key components (batteries, vacuum motor, etc.)
- easy and quick change of squeegee blades, brushes and pads
- no tools needed to change accessories
- easy access to batteries for service; easy to charge
Scrubber Dryer ergonomic features and operator comforts:
- OneTouch™ control panel for all scrubbing and drying functions
- adjustable steering column, including upright tilting function for easy boarding
- comfortable seat with arm rest and safety belt
- operator compartment with ClearView™ sight lines for excellent vision
- back-up alarm
- QuickChange™ – no tools interchangeable deck system.