Choosing an Industrial Vacuum Cleaner
Capital Equipment Industrial Vacuums are the optimal solution for maintenance and cleaning in areas where absolute filtration and versatility are essential:
- Where no dust emission is allowed e.g. in the production of pharmaceuticals and foods, or storage areas
- For cleaning in confined areas and overhead cleaning
- For removal of hazardous dust and fumes
- In areas with dust-sensitive machinery and electronic equipment
- In laboratories and clean room facilities.
Our Specialised Industrial Vacuums offer:
- Continuous removal of dust
- Production-integrated e.g. removing spills in packaging lines or extraction of fumes, chips and hard metal dust in metal working processes.
Reasons why you should choose Capital Equipment Industrial Vacuum range:
- Healthier working environment
- Dramatic reduction of cleaning time
- Faster maintenance of machines and installations by just one person
- Reduced wearing of automatic machine tools
- Simultaneous recovery and separation of oils from solid waste
- Prevention of product contamination during the working cycle
- Increased automation of the production cycle
- No wasting of raw materials
- Safer working place
Industrial Vacuum Cleaner Accessories
- Kits designed specifically for use in any specific industrial environment: durable stainless steel nozzles, FDA-approved coloured nozzles, antistatic accessories, etc.
- Highly flexible and oil-resistant PUR (polyurethane) hoses
- Kits for overhead cleaning of e.g. piping systems
- Fixed floor nozzles for vacuuming floors in dust-sensitive areas.
- When on a product page clicking the tab “accessories” shows a list of available accessories for the selected machine.
Capital Equipment Industrial Vacuum Cleaning Certificates:
- Nilfisk-CFM industrial vacuums comply with strict EU regulations on hazardous dust filtration.
- Special versions are available according to the EU standards: “L,” “M” and “H” versions for low, medium or high hazardous dust according to EN 60335-2-69.
- All machines classified in dust classes “L,” “M” and “H” according to EN 60335-2-69 have been tested and approved by TÜV, Germany.
- Our explosion-proof machines are in accordance with the ATEX directive 94/9/EC governing the production of “Equipment and protective systems intended for use in potentially explosive atmospheres”.