Are you ready to grow the commercial division of our business?
Capital Equipment Hire is one of Australia’s largest cleaning equipment dealership companies working to deliver a range of commercial and industrial B2B solutions. The business works with industry-leading manufacturers including Tennant, Nilfisk, Fimap and i-team to provide a customisable range of solutions to clients.
As the industry continues to modernise and become increasingly demanded in business operations, Capital Equipment Hire is seeking a Sales Representative to help lead the i-team division of products. i-team ANZ manufacture a highly specialised range of commercial cleaning equipment designed to make cleaning processes faster, greener and safer. They are recognised as one of the most innovative brands in the industry.
We are looking to find a hunter to discover new sales opportunities whilst cultivating stronger relationships with existing clients for continued business success. This is an opportunity for you to take control and exercise your own creative thinking to hit targets!
- Developing, delivering and achieving quarterly sales targets
- Mapping new markets to capture market share
- Working with existing clients to extract new sale opportunities
- Performing product demonstrations
- Building quotes and proposals
- Attending industry networking events
- Cold outreach to prospective clients
- Establishing relationships with prospective referral partners
- Continuous self-development in industry trends and product education
- Meeting with key accounts and suppliers to maintain relationships
- Accurately managing data in CRM
- Generating monthly reports to discuss performance with the Director & Marketing Team.
- Creativity - market mapping to expand prospects and reach.
- Ownership of your section - initiative to plan, work and solve problems independently.
- Sales Maturity - inherent ability to move from ‘hunter to the farmer’ when appropriate.
- Solutions Sales Ability - ability to understand the client problem and provide a solution persuasively. Hunt and kill mentality.
- Experience - minimum 5 years in a similar role with examples of sales success.
Why Capital Equipment Hire?
You have the opportunity to significantly grow a niche & exciting business - and be rewarded for it.
You will report to the Sales Manager and Managing Director - no barriers to your work.
Be your own boss. Once established, you will have wider control and flexibility to achieve sales success in the way you want.
We have regular team lunches and bonding events.
You will be allocated a fully maintained company vehicle.
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of their work. You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as team building events, birthday morning teas, and much more.
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
Continuous training from
Once a quarter team bonding
sessions with all departments
Fully decked out mobile sales van ready to complete demos anywhere, anytime